<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I loves to shop!

Did somebean say PetSmart?!I went to PetSmart with Momma yesterday in my new jacket. I was the hit of the store!!! Everybean that worked there camed and visited me and called me by name! I got some really good head scritchies from one of the girl beans...she says she has a tuxie just like me at her house! There were doggies all over the place so Momma maked sure each aisle was clear a'fore we went down them. I sawed this one bean shopping for a new leash and said hello to her real loud...she jumped! LOL!! She didn't knows I was in the cart a'cause I was so calm and such a good boy. You can tell she was a little afraid of poodin's, but I reached out with my paw and touched her arm and meowed real soft and Momma told her that I'm a good boy and wouldn't hurt her and she petted me! She told me what a good boy I was and that I knew how to woo the ladies :)

Momma taked me over to see the birdies and my eye things got all way big! And then I hearded water running and peeked around the corner and knows what I sawed?! A pond! Right in the middle of the store!! And there were fishies in it!!!! I maked my eye things so BIG Momma thought they was gonna pop outta my head! LOL!! But I didn't try to catch them, I just watched them from the cart.

tower of stinky goodness When we got to the stinky goodness aisle, I got so a'cited my tail quivered and I started meowing like a looney cat! I was doing bread-n-butter on the handlebar of the cart I was now standing in... Momma picked out 7 new flavors for me to try. I founded out that I LOVES "grilled" stinky goodness and no other kind will do! So, as she picked them all out, I put my stinky rub on each one like five times! Momma laughed and told me I was being very silly and that she couldn't open them right there in the store. She also realized when we gotted home that they are looking like a rainbow! (Chakra for Kittes LOL!) She also gotted me new friskies treatsies that are supposed to have hairball remedy in them. I've never hadded a hairball that I a'member...so I don't know why I needed "remedy" but she said it helps keep them away too!

cat dancerShe also boughted me a toy. I didn't knows it at the time, but when we gotted home, she taked it out and I went craaaaaaazy! I'll have to see if I can get pictures of me playin' with it a'cause it's like really awesome! It am called a Cat Dancer! I go all the way up in the air and twirl around and all sorts of stuff with it! (and it totally smells like nip!!!)

PS...guess who won on Sunday!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

22 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

It sounds like you had the best time! I wish I had seen you shopping! I have a cat dancer, it is good fun.

 
At June 27, 2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

I bet you were the hit of the store in your new walking jacket. You really look GOOD in it. How do you get your Momma to buy that grilled stinky goodness? We want to try some -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie and Charlie

 
At June 27, 2006 7:51 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Wow, mum never takes me shopping, but she does come home with lots of stuff for me. I may need to send her to get a cat dancer for me.

 
At June 27, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Ayla replied...

The Mom never takes me shopping but that's because I hate the car. I always think I'm going to the V-E-T.

Isn't the grilled Stinky Goodness the best? The Mom finally realized that I like the stuff too. Now that's the only thing she buys.

 
At June 27, 2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Stinky Goodness AND a cat dancer?! Dude, you really made out! I'm not sure it would be worth it to me to go out, though...I don't trust the People, 'cause they always take me to the stabby place.

Enjoy your goodies, man!

 
At June 28, 2006 4:22 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You are such an adventurous poodie Timmy. We would be way to scared to go to the store with Mom ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At June 28, 2006 7:16 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Oh Timmy you are the most handsomist boy I efur seen. Mom says your personality is jus like her last tuxie cat too. He would have loved the store and all the peoples and been a good boy jus like you. I would be good too but Beau Beau would be scared.
~Angie

 
At June 28, 2006 8:43 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Wimmy, I would NOT go in the store! And if I did I sure would NOT behave! I would put the bite on LOTSA peoples!!!

PS:: Jimmie didn't..... :(

 
At June 28, 2006 11:24 AM, Blogger The Tower Hill Mob replied...

WOW! YOU WENT TO A STORE!
That is so amazing. I bet you were the handomest creature there! And good treats, too! Dude, you really made out! Enjoy!

 
At June 28, 2006 1:04 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

Mom tooked me back twice to the store where I dopted her, but I was safe in my carrier. She took me out sumwhere that looked like the vet, but a nice bean trimmed my nails. Then we went all ofur the store an people were aprised to see me an we saw one of the doption beans who helped me dopt my mom! But I don't want to go out wif Mom any more than I haf to cuz it's scary-fun.

 
At June 28, 2006 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I can't even tell you how many of those tiny cans of Fancy Feast I have in my cupboard right now. I enjoyed your blog and I thought you might be interested in reading the story of the hit-and-run cat I have been taking care of for the last couple of days. If you have the time, check out her story over on my blog...it's the first three entries or so, and it's better if you start at the beginning. Keep up the great work, and be sure to get lots of rest!

 
At June 28, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Grilled is the greatest! We love out cat dancer! It's our favorite toy. That and the feather wand.

 
At June 28, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

oh i LOVES my cat dancer! - Sammy

 
At June 29, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, you'd be a charming hit even without the new jacket!

I'm going to have to talk to my mom about setting our cans up in a rainbow tower too, because I really liked yours!

 
At June 29, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

I can't believe how lucky you are! We never get to go anywhere but the V.E.T. You go everywhere, all the while looking so handsome in your jacket!! I bet all those store ladies wanted to take you home.

Thanks for telling the rest of us stay-at-homes about your great adventures.

 
At June 29, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I'm really impressed by how well you travel and shop. I'd like to visit the PetSmart (not the vet in the back, though) but I don't like riding in the car, so regular visits are not an option.
--Jasper

 
At June 29, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Chatham replied...

WOW, you had a great day! I think I'm afraid to go to the store like that. My brother Chatham has, tho'

 
At June 30, 2006 2:05 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

That tower o' feast looks lovely! I get two cans, now, twice a day!

 
At June 30, 2006 2:11 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Two cans?! Dude. I need to have a meow with Momma. I only get half of one. She says the reason is a'cause I only eat that much. Whatev.

 
At July 14, 2006 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

timothy dickens doesent have a soul.. he is going to die soon just like u u old freaky middleaged, desperate, freak.

SO FUK U AND FUK UR UGLY CAT

 
At July 14, 2006 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You are correct Martin, cats don't have souls. You, on the other hand, do have a soul, but what you are lacking is compassion for others and respect for yourself.

We, the readers of this blog, would appreciate it if you would stop singling it out and commenting with your hateful words and crude language. This is not the first time you, have "infected" (as you would so cleverly say) this website.

This is a family-friendly website that is read daily by children under the age of 12 and I understand the freedom of speech...yadda-yadda but just as you have readers of your blog, this one does too. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if we came on your blog and cursed you out for no reason.

Nobody is standing over you with a gun forcing you to read this blog. If you don't like what you are reading, there's a little red box with a white X in it that you can click and your problem will be solved.

In one of your podcasts, you complained about people stealing your photos and using them on their blog without your permission. The photos on this site (including the blog's title) have a copyright and I know you have used them in at least one of your podcasts without permission of the owner of this blog.

Respect, Martin, respect.

 
At August 26, 2006 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Best regards from NY!
online hunters education class Mortgages calculating in britain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home